Want to know a super fast, easy and delicious way to get the 8 plus servings of colorful vegetables we all agree we need to consume on the daily?
Follow along as Chef Marco Canora makes a delicious soup loaded with vegetables and bone broth protein.
Makes enough for two large portions.
- Grab all of the bits of veggies you can get your hands on
- Chop them up in any which way
- Beat an egg with some parm and chopped herbs
- Add a tablespoon of great virgin olive oil to pot
- Add vegetables on medium-high heat, add sea salt, give it all a shake and cover
- Add tablespoon of tomato paste
- After 3-4 minutes add a quart of Brodo Broth
- Let it simmer for 3-4 more minutes
- Dump in the beaten egg. Turn off heat and cover. Wait 2 minutes for egg to cook- don’t stir.
- Top with parm, black pepper, and fresh olive oil.