With up to 10g of protein per cup and no added sugar, people are incorporating brodo into their lifestyles and diets in all kinds of ways, but it’s especially beneficial to new and expecting mothers. Here are a few reasons to drink Brodo throughout and post pregnancy:
- It’s delicious and comforting at a time when you may experience nausea and loss of appetite.
- It’s nutrient-rich and helps developing babies build strong bones and keeps moms’ bones from being depleted in the process.
- It’s a great way to get the additional protein your body needs, with approximately 10 grams of protein per cup, in a form the body can easily absorb.
- It’s loaded with collagen which helps keep your hair, skin and nails healthy and strong. Collagen can help prevent and heal stretch-marks and tighten loose skin post-pregnancy.
- It’s even a Kardashian approved method to prevent stretch-marks.
- It provides soothing easy-to-digest nutrition, perfect for patients pre- and post-surgery. We’ve even partnered with NYU-Langone to provide Brodo to new mothers on the maternity ward!
- It’s made from cartilage-rich bones that help to rebuild connective tissue (for you and your baby), ease joint pain (a common symptom of pregnancy) , and fight inflammation.
- It’s hydrating and helps to replenish electrolytes like sodium and potassium that can be lost while breastfeeding.
To learn more about the benefits of Brodo click here.