Brodo’s Safety Guidelines
We are now welcoming guests back into our New York City shops! We’ve implemented new guidelines so we can keep serving delicious, nourishing broth in the safest way possible. Orders may be placed in-store or online (and via the Brodo app) for pickup and delivery.
We kindly ask that our guests adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- All guests are required to wear a face mask while inside our shops.
- No more than two guests inside the shop at a time. Markers indicate where to order and where to wait so that we can maintain a distance of 6’ at all times.
- We encourage contactless ordering and payment through online ordering or the Brodo app. Should you place a pickup order in advance, you may skip the line and proceed to our designated pickup area within the store. Exact cash payment will also be accepted.
- We have installed markers outside of each store to create a socially distanced line with all guests 6’ apart while they wait.
- We continue to increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our stores with special attention to high-contact surfaces. Hand sanitizer is available for use in each shop.
We’ve been so touched by the community around us and look forward to serving you in a safe and thoughtful manner. In the meantime, you may also continue to order from us online for national shipping and local New York City delivery.
We hope to see you soon!