We’ve teamed up with our friends at Haven’s Kitchen and created this DELICIOUS Lemongrass Coconut Milk Braised Chicken. Cooking with a good bone broth is a simple way to elevate any recipe!
One pot, about 45 minutes from fridge to table, and a warming, deeply flavored winter meal. Dinner done.
What you need:
• 2 tbsp. ghee or coconut oil
• 8 pounds of bone-in chicken thighs and legs
• 1 can coconut milk
• Brodo Hearth Bone Broth, defrosted
• Sea salt
• 1 bunch parsley or cilantro, chopped
• A handful of cashews, optional
How to Make it:
1. Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat and add ghee or oil. When the oil is hot, sear chicken, skin-down, for 3 minutes, flip and continue to cook for 5 more minutes or until chicken is browned
2. Squeeze in a pouch of Havens Kitchen Nutty Lemongrass sauce and sauté for a minute or 2
3. Add coconut milk and Brodo
4. Cover and simmer for 20 – 30 minutes on low heat until the chicken is cooked through
5. Garnish with herbs and cashews